Connect with others in support groups for people affected by lung cancer, led by oncology social workers.
Online Support Groups
Online support groups are led by oncology social workers and are password-protected. After completing the registration process (which can take up to 5–7 business days), members can participate 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Telephone Support Groups
Telephone support groups connect people from across the country who are coping with lung cancer in regularly scheduled, one-hour groups.
Face-to-Face Support Groups
Face-to-face support groups are led by oncology social workers at our offices in New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, and Connecticut.
- Lung Cancer Patient Support Group (Long Island)
- Caregivers and Loved Ones Support Group (New York City)
- Young Adult Caregiver Support Group (New York City)
- Caregiver Support Group (Long Island)
- Crafting Ways to Cope — For Children Who Have a Parent With Cancer (Connecticut)
- Meditation Group (New York City)
To learn more about CancerCare’s telephone and face-to-face support groups or to register, call 800‑813‑HOPE (4673). We can also help you find local support groups.