- Date & Time
- Saturday, November 9, 9:15 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
The Kimmel Center for University and Student Life
60 Washington Square South
New York, NY
The Twenty-Ninth Annual Living with Cancer: Confronting the Challenge Conference is planned to benefit individuals, families, partners, friends, and caregivers directly affected by cancer, as well as community healthcare professionals. This conference is free of charge and offers information and practical tips to help confront the day-to-day challenges of living with cancer. Breakfast and lunch are included.
Key Topics Include:
- Reflections by Survivors
- Trends in Oncology, Supportive & Palliative Care
- Managing Pain and Other Symptoms
- Good Nutrition with God’s Love We Deliver
- Legal Issues and Cancer
- Meditation and Yoga
- Your New Normal: Exercise For Fitness and Well Being After Treatment
- Spirituality and Coping
CancerCare, Diana Napoli Fund, NYU Silver School of Social Work, Zelda Foster Studies Program in Palliative and End-of-Life Care NYU Silver School of Social Work and Calvary Hospital have generously underwritten the conference expenses.
- To Register or Learn More
Early registration suggested due to limited space. For further information, please call 212-712-8368.