Today, more people are living with and beyond cancer.
The number of post-treatment cancer survivors in the United States (those who have finished their prescribed cancer treatments) continues to grow.
This e-booklet aims to help people who were diagnosed with cancer in their adult years and who have finished treatment. In these pages you will learn about:
- How to manage the short- and long-term physical effects of your cancer and treatment
- Sources of support for emotional and spiritual concerns
- Tips for managing your finances
- Answers to common questions about life after treatment
- Resources that can improve the quality of your life and health