Do not accept nausea and vomiting as “the norm,” as there are many medications available to relieve your symptoms. It’s important to seek help from your health care team if you experience symptoms, as nausea and vomiting can:
- Cause dehydration, which can be harmful to your health
- Reduce your quality of life and your ability to enjoy everyday activities
- Affect your outlook and mood
- Make it difficult to work or concentrate
- Potentially result in treatment delays
Your health care team wants to help. Contact them as soon as you experience any symptoms, no matter the severity.