CancerCare® professional oncology social workers provide support, information, and resources to help you better cope with lung cancer.
CancerCare’s oncology social workers can help you:
- Learn new ways to cope with lung cancer
- Manage emotions such as anxiety or sadness
- Improve communication with your health care team
- Talk to your family about lung cancer
- Find reliable information
- Find useful resources in your community
- Manage financial challenges
Call 800‑813‑HOPE (4673); or email us at email@example.com.
CancerCare has partnered with LUNGevity, the nation’s leading lung cancer-focused nonprofit organization to provide the LUNGevity Lung Cancer Helpline: 844-360-LUNG (5864).