CancerCare is offering a free, 12-week telephone support group for people caring for a loved one with cancer. This group will provide a safe place to exchange support and receive information and guidance while discussing the unique challenges of caregiving.
- Provide cancer-focused support
- Reduces feelings of loneliness, anxiety and distress
- Help increase feelings of hope and empowerment
- Assist you in learning new ways of coping
- Help you improve communication with your loved ones
- Provide you with practical information about treatment
- Provide you with resources in your community
We are currently recruiting for our next group cycle which begins February 2019. This group meets on Tuesdays, from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. EST.
We're sorry, this group is not currently accepting new members.